Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make and accept any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. In these booking conditions references to: “we”, “our” and “us” are to The Global Trots; and “you” and “your” are to all persons named on the Booking Form or Traveler List (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date).
- Booking procedure
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any further information & modifications. We shall be happy to assist you.
If you are a travel agent or group leader, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included on that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your Tour booking, notifying the Tour Operator or your travel agent if any changes or cancellations are required and keeping your party informed.
By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and the Tour Operator will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
Anyone under the age of 18 is considered to be a minor. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult. All bookings for unaccompanied minors will be confirmed by us only with the prior written consent of the parents, legal guardian or any other person is required by applicable law. All unaccompanied minors must carry the relevant exit documents from their country of origins authorities permitting them to travel abroad without parents or legal guardian. Any minors who travel with only one parent, teachers or other unrelated adults, it is advisable to carry prior written consent of the parents, legal guardian or any other person is required by applicable law and all official documents necessary to permit travel without parents, legal guardian or any other person is required by applicable law. The minor traveler should also carry the travel itinerary, as well as the name, addresses and telephone numbers of his/her parents. We shall not be responsible for any fees, damages, or losses incurred as a result of any failure to secure necessary consents, permits, and approvals.
a) For the services confirmed, payment should be made to hold the booking as per below payment schedule:
|Payment Particulars||Date of Payment|
|50% of the total package cost||Within 3-5 days of booking confirmed by traveler.|
|25% of the total package cost||on the day of booking confirmations mail send by Travel Advisor|
Balance and final Payment i.e. 25%
of the total package cost
In case of individual booking (FIT) - within 30-45 days prior to Travel date,
In case of Group or MICE or other booking - within 60-90 days prior to Travel date.
b) Late booking: In case of urgent booking i.e. less than 1 month to travel date, then you have to be paid full package cost at the time of booking itself. If the full payment is not received by us within time, we reserve the right to cancel the booking without notice.
Caution: Accommodation reservation is confirmed only by making an advance payment to the hotel, resort, villa, apartments or any other place to stay. We pre-reserve your first choice of accommodation in each destination (subject to availability); these pre-reservations are generally valid for few days (5-7days). Flight, train or other services availability is also limited on many of the popular sectors and tickets can only be confirmed with payment in full. We kindly request to you pay the 50% deposit quickly so as to give us the best chance of confirming your first choice of hotels and transport sectors.
However, depending on the seasonality to the destination of travel, peak period, any events (such as exhibitions, trade fair, etc), and the booking amount is subject to be changed without prior notice. Accordingly, our travel advisor shall advice you the amounts payable at the time of booking.
In case of third party bookings, the non-refundable booking amount shall change depending upon the associated partner.
Travel documents will not be issued until full payment with cleared funds is received.
C) Forfeiture of booking amounts: We have the right to forfeit the booking amounts and recover cancellation charges in the event: (a) the tour/booking is cancelled by the Client (including on grounds of medical reasons); and/or (b) non-adherence of payment schedule as intimated by the travel advisor to the traveler.
d) Mode of payment (Credit Cards/ Wire Transfers/Cheques/ Demand Draft):
- Payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank or online through our payment gateway using Master/Visa credit cards or Cheque. Cash is not accepted by us. In case of payment through credit card, a small amount of bank processing fee would be applicable on the amount being paid by credit cards. Please be aware that International wire transfers can take between 48 hours and 15 days to process, and payment gateway and Cheques take upto 4 working days to clear. If you are paying by this mode you will need to pay prior to the actual due date. Please notify your Travel Advisor about your payment once it has been done and share transaction details or swift copy of the payment for faster reconciliation at our end.
- Any payments made 15 days prior to departure will have to be made by Demand Draft for all tours.
All monetary consideration to be paid by the Traveler is exclusive of GST. GST will be imposed on a supply of Services made pursuant to a booking, the recipient of that supply of Services i.e. the Traveler must pay an amount equal to the GST payable in respect of that supply of Services.
All amounts payable by the Traveler shall be paid free and clear of all deductions or withholdings. However, should either The Global Trots or traveler(B2C)/ third party(B2B)are required by Law to make a deduction or withholding from any amount payable for a booking, then such party will be responsible to pay the deductions or withholding and remit any necessary filings to the appropriate government authority. Such party shall use its reasonable efforts to provide evidence of the deduction or withholding to the other party so that the other party can claim a tax credit for such deduction or withholding. In the event that a party cannot obtain the relevant documentation necessary to claim a tax credit for the deduction or withholding, then the other party remains obligated to pay the party for the amount of tax deducted or withheld. Both The Global Trots and traveler (B2C)/ third party (B2B) agree to reasonably and in good faith cooperate with each other in the determination and administration of each Party's tax collection and remittance responsibilities.
Certain taxes are mandatory in various countries. There may also be an additional local tax charged at some airports. All taxes are subject to change without notice. Some countries have local city/government tax which has to be paid directly at the hotel/services used. The same are not a part of the package cost.
f) Additional Information to consider
- Late Payment: Late Payment charges of 2% will be applicable to the payments which are made after the payment due date.
- Collect Receipt: Collect receipt of all payments from Travel Advisor. In case the travel advisor acknowledges the payment by his provisional receipt, the booking will be confirmed & proceed only when the payment is received by us. In such cases we will issue The Global Trots receipts in your favour.
- Additional Charges for Regional Departures: Traveler from various regions can join the global departure by paying the difference and fly from their nearest region like: Ex Bengaluru / Ex Hyderabad / Ex Ahmedabad / Ex Kolkata etc. The flights can be either Direct or to and fro additional to Mumbai.
- Duplicate bookings: Multiple duplicate bookings for the same traveler(s) are not allowed and may result in damage and loss to us which you will bear in full.
All cancellations of bookings will incur charges and it can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that charge.
To cancel your booking with us, please promptly intimate your travel insurance company and us in writing (via email), stating the reason for the cancellation. Request an acknowledgement of receipt of your email. We shall accept the requested email to cancel the booking either from you or your travel partner (in case of FIT / individual) or the lead member (in case of group booking).Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive your intimation in writing. Please read your travel insurance policy carefully or contact your insurance provider to determine the policy conditions, level of cover and documentation required to make a claim against cancellation penalties charged by us or any of its independent contractors, agencies and concern authorizes.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking:
- For failure to pay the balance amount, or
- For unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, or
- Where the minimum number required for the group booking to go ahead, has not been reached, or
- If you fail to provide the details required for booking or provide incomplete and incorrect details, or
- For any booking, either fixed or customized itinerary, if one or more travelers cancel their booking, and the itinerary will still be travelled by one or more travelers, the per person price for the booking will be increased by cost of the cancelled traveler share divided by the number of remaining traveler. Any refusal of acceptance of the new per person cost will be regarded as a cancellation of the booking, and will be subject to the cancellation charges.
- Where refusal to pay any reasonable adjustments to the price of your travel will be regarded as a cancellation of your booking.
Cancellation due to visa rejection: All travelers travelling on tour must be in possession of a valid passport and obtained any visa required. Neither we nor independent contractors and agencies will be held responsible for the same. This is the sole decision of the Consulates/authorities to grant /reject visa. Traveler whose visas are not granted by the Consulates/authorities will have to pay the actual cancellation charges and the balance deposit amount will be refunded.
Cancellation charges for all confirmed bookings where a Booking Confirmation has been issued and a deposit has been received by us are detailed here:
|Number of days before travel date||Amount of Cancellation charges|
|61 days or more|
10% of total cost or non-refundable amount from independent contractors,
agencies and other concern authorities, whichever is higher.
|60 - 46 days|
25% of total cost or non-refundable amount from independent contractors,
agencies and other concern authorities, whichever is higher.
|45 - 31 days|
50% of total cost or non-refundable amount from independent contractors,
agencies and other concern authorities, whichever is higher.
|30 - 16 days|
75% of total cost or non-refundable amount from independent contractors,
agencies and other concern authorities, whichever is higher.
|Less than 15 days||100% of total cost|
|In case of no show||100% of total cost|
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Saturday (2nd half) & Sunday. Any cancellation sent on Saturday (2nd half) &Sunday's will be considered on next working day (i.e.Monday).
The cancellation charges would differ from the above for the following which would be advised as and when required:
- Fixed departures/special promotion offers/Group tours,
- Special events (for instance but only during Trade fair, Pushkar fair, Christmas and New Year), festivals (for instance Holi, Diwali), high peak season bookings (from 20th Dec to 10th Jan) are non refundable,
- Third Party Products would be governed by the respective service,
- All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
- If any other specified booking is non-refundable from the day of booking itself irrespective of duration before departure then 100% cancellation charged would be applicable
All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or changed without notice. The price of the tour will be quoted to you on the tour itinerary by us; this price is valid for 7 days or as per the validity date, whichever is the sooner. After this time all prices are subject to change until paid in full due to currency fluctuations or government tax increases, changes in the various cross rate of exchange, fuel cost, and the like if any. After the deposit has been received, the balance amount is due 30-60 days prior to Travel date. This balance amount is subject to change. If there is more than a 3% difference in the total price due to currency fluctuations or changes in the various cross rate of exchange, fuel cost between the time of booking and the time of final payment. We will modify the price and inform you accordingly at least 30-60 days prior to travel date. Should the price of your tour go down due to the cost changes mentioned above, then any refund due will be paid to you. We will deduct from this refund our administrative expenses incurred.
Moreover, Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control like Force Majeure events, strikes, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this. Further, we reserve the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions. Prices are per person based upon shared twin/Double room occupancy unless otherwise stated. Please confirm your booking as soon as possible to secure the quoted price and availability.
For any booking, either fixed or customized itinerary, if one or more travelers cancel their booking, and the itinerary will still be travelled by one or more travelers, the per person price for the booking will be increased by cost of the cancelled traveler share divided by the number of remaining traveler. Any refusal of acceptance of the new per person cost will be regarded as a cancellation of the booking, and will be subject to the cancellation charges/fee mentioned in point 4. Your refusal to pay any reasonable adjustments to the price of your travel will be regarded as a cancellation of your booking.
We may offer reduced pricing/ offers on certain products or services. Reduced pricing/Offers apply only to new bookings. Bookings where payment of at least a deposit has been received are not entitled to reduce pricing/offers.
Whilst you are on tour or before you depart you may, for example through our concierge service, book other tour arrangements that do not form part of your tour contract with us and which are not included in the price of your tour, even though we may assist with arranging them. We reserve the right to pass on any charges levied on us from time to time by our suppliers in respect of any other tour arrangements made by us or a concierge on your behalf.
You will be notified at the time of booking of the price of your tour. What this price includes will be confirmed to you by us at the time of booking and set out in our booking confirmation. If you are unclear, please call us and we will be pleased to clarify any questions you may have.
Not Included in the Price
- Visa fees, overseas airport departure charges payable locally, porter age, hotel extras, fuel and extras for car hire.
- Taxes or compulsory charges introduced by governments, regulatory bodies or airlines after you have booked.
- Security charges introduced or increased after you have booked relating to transportation costs.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone calls, laundry, excess baggage charges, room service, portage, camera fee, alcoholic beverage, water and other beverage etc.
- Travel insurance - You must travel with adequate travel insurance.
- Tips are optional items at your discretion.
- Any other item not listed on the itinerary.
If you wish to make any change(s) to your itinerary at any time after our booking confirmation has been issued, we will try but cannot promise to meet your request. Please promptly intimate us in writing via e-mails that we can make any change(s). We shall accept the requested email to change the itinerary either from you or your travel partner (in case of FIT / individual) or the lead member (in case of group booking). Any change(s) to itinerary will incur fee or charges or both and charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking as most independent contractors or agencies or other concern authorities charge a 100% cancellation penalty for changes to bookings before 10 days to 24 hours of travel date. This may result in the forfeit of your deposit on these bookings. Where we incur any liability for a change fee or charges or both for any booking which you change, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that charge. Your refusal to pay any reasonable change fees or charges or both will be regarded as a cancellation of your booking. Change(s) fee and charges: Change(s) fee and charges for all confirmed bookings where a Booking Confirmation has been issued and a deposit has been received by us are detailed here:
|Afterbooking confirmation but prior to travel date||where your request is received by us 60 days or more||Flight change fee:- 20 € per person per ticket plus any fare difference except in the case of non-changeable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the new ticket will be charged,|
|Other than flight change fee: -30 € per person plus any additional independent contractor or agencies or other concern authorities change fees.|
|where the request is received less than 60 days||Flight change fee:- 30 € per person per ticket plus any fare difference except in the case of non-changeable airfares, where 100% of the cost of the new ticket will be charged,|
|Other than flight change fee: -60 € per person plus any additional independent contractor or agencies or other concern authorities change fees.|
|During the tour||Processing fee of 100 € per person plus cancellation charges as per cancellation policy plus new service (s) cost.|
We reserve the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment or modifications of a tour due to Unforeseeable and insurmountable incidents or events. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of independent contractors like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. or agencies and the decision of our on the quantum of refund shall be final. Even in case of tour for which the payment was made in foreign currency with or without part payment in Indian rupees, the said refund shall be made only in Indian rupees at the prevailing buying rate of exchange on the date of refund as per existing statues, Rules& Regulations.
In case of The Global trots exercising its discretionary rights to alter, amend or cancel any tour or holiday advertised, the Traveler who has booked for such tour can exercise one of the following options:
- To accept any alternative tour, which we may offer; or
- To continue with the tour as altered or amended; or
- To unconditionally accept the return of the tour cost charges (after deduction of the actual expenses incurred by us on your booking like visa, travel insurance, ticket voiding charges and other overheads as applicable from case to case) in full and final settlement and we shall not be liable to pay the Traveler, consequential loss, damages, compensation, additional expenses or interest charges over and above as is computed by us as per these 'Terms & Conditions'. The Client will not be entitled to make any complaint or any claims thereafter in respect of the same.
In case of the traveler travelling on an altered, amended tour, the legal relation between the parties shall not change only by virtue of the altered/amendment. The traveler opting to continue with the tour arrangements as altered or amended shall pay additional charges, if any, levied by us.
No refund will be payable:
- For modified/ varied/ amended/ cancelled/ missed/unutilized of tour services like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, excursions etc, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of your choice, or caused by your fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill-health, weather, late reporting, external factors etc.
- For lost, mislaid or destroyed travel tickets or vouchers or any consequential loss, damage or extra costs suffered by the Client for any reasons whatsoever.
- If you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the independent contractors, agencies & other concerned authorities to enable us to confirm the reservation.
- If any traveler decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to political riots, natural calamity, floods, Landslides or any other unforeseen calamities.
- For sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
The refund amount will be given only after the receipt of funds from the independent contractors or agencies or concerned authorities after deduction of necessary charges as per cancellation policy to the Traveler who has card then the refund amount after deducting the cancellation & bank charges as applicable will be credited back to the same credit card used while booking within 4 to 5 working days from the date of cancellation and if it was through Net banking then the refund amount (after deductions including bank charges) will be credited back to the same bank account within 10 working days. Please note that the refund process may take 15-20 days due to banking procedures.
a) Passport and visa
Arrival and Departure Policy:
Check-In time: - 14:00 Hours - 15:00 Hours (Outbound Tours), 12:00 Hours - 15:00 Hours (Inbound Tours)
Check-Out time: -12:00 Hours (Outbound Tours), 10:00 Hours – 11:00 Hours (Inbound Tours)
Early Check-in / Late Check –out:
Early arrival and late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night. Please note that standard check-in / Checkout time in most accommodation is 1200 Hrs. (IST). Therefore cost of early check-in or late check-out is not included in the total package cost. We can make a request for early check-in or late checkout if required but we do not guarantee that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the accommodation, time of the year and availability of the room.
We request all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport& Visa/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card) to present on Check in. PAN Card is not accepted as the above. Also do keep handy proof of corporate affiliations, if you have made a corporate booking.
b) Foreign Exchange
Foreign tourists & NRI's can make the payment in USD / Euro; Indian resident must pay in equivalent Indian rupees at prevailing rate on the day of payment, either at our offices or directly by telegraphic/transfers.
Reserve Bank of India regulations allows Resident Indian citizens to buy up to USD 3,000 or its equivalent in currency notes per trip, subject to your foreign exchange entitlement. However, for travel to CIS, Russia and Iran, the entire foreign exchange requirement can be taken in the form of currency notes.
Foreign Exchange utilization for the purpose of Private Visit Abroad (other than to Nepal and Bhutan), viz, for tourism, will be done by a person upto USD 10,000 (The facility was earlier called B.T.Q or F.T.S.) in any one calendar year and for business trips abroad (other than to Nepal and Bhutan) sponsored by Companies registered under the Companies Act and Partnership firms, an amount upto USD 25,000 and it exceeds USD 25,000 then require prior permission from Reserve Bank.
Payments will be accepted in accordance with the rules and regulations laid down by Reserve Bank of India. You shall be required to provide such KYC documents as may be requested by us at the time of booking or receiving the deposits.
Only the rupee value of the foreign exchange equivalent to INR 50,000/-(including GST and transaction charges) in cash can be paid towards buying Forex and towards transactions involving forex remittances towards bookings/purchasing services. If the rupee value of the foreign exchange exceeds INR 50,000/-, then as per RBI rules the entire amount has to be paid by NEFT/RTGS, Cheque, Demand Draft, and payment gateway mode is accepted. Credit/debit card payment is not accepted at all.
Note: Only one payment mode can be used for completing one transaction. You cannot use a combination of 2 or more payment modes to pay for the forex for one person, i.e., cash + bank transfer (Part payment not accepted).
We accept the liability for those arrangements for your tour, which are wholly within our control and therefore, accept liability to travelers for the negligence of our employees. However, we shall not be obligated to the liability to the traveler for suffering loss, injury or damage due to any event that is beyond the control of us or our business agent, such as listed below:
- Unforeseeable and insurmountable incidents or events including but not limited to: terrorism, war (including civil-war), coup, riot, civil disturbance or any type of criminal act such as theft and fraud or threat thereof, strikes external to The Global Trots , technical or administrative failures external to The Global Trots, obstruction of airspace, bankruptcy of a independent contractor or partner of The Global Trots, bad weather, natural disaster, delays including delays in postal services in the case of sending replacement plane tickets, passports etc, breakdowns, loss of luggage or other personal effects or misconnection of flights or other modes of transport.
- Any delays or necessary changes to an itinerary due to the above mentioned causes will be at the expense of the traveler. We will not provide any compensation or refunds in such situations. Possible additional expenses related to any of the situations mentioned above including but not limited to taxes, hotel, car park fees or replacement and /or reissue of travel documents will remain the responsibility of the traveler.
- Loss of flight tickets or other vouchers or travel documents by the traveler;
- Invalid or inadequate Travel Insurance, identification, passport, visa or vaccinations;
- We reserve the right to change the dates, schedules or routes of itineraries, or cancel bookings to ensure the safety of the travelers and/or at the injunction of an administrative authority, as necessitated by unforeseeable and insurmountable incidents or events as mentioned above. In this case we shall calculate the unused portion of travel and deduct cancellation fees. The remaining amount will be held in credit for future use by the traveler. If the credit is not enough to cover any new travel bookings, the difference will be paid by the traveler.
Your refusal to pay any reasonable adjustments to the price of your itinerary will be regarded as a cancellation of your booking.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- Any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the travel or account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
- Death of the traveler while on tour and all applicable rules and procedures of law are to be followed strictly and all procedures pertaining to the death will have to be tackled and handled by the traveler or their relatives themselves at their own cost and consequences.
- Any sightseeing missed and/ or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and / or before the due period on account of force majeure including any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond company control including political riots, natural calamity, Floods, Landslides, closure of monument for any reason, monuments under renovation, VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion, etc, all the loss or expenses will have to be borne by the travelers.
- After the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Accidents that occurred during the time of activities such as swimming, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, rafting, hiking, walking, bicycling, etc.,;
- Food poisoning;
- Order of government authority, limitation on departure and entry of foreigners or isolation due to epidemic, or any change of travel schedule or suspension of travel as a result of such events;
Any gesture of courtesy extended by us to the traveler to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver.
- You are responsible for your behavior and that of your travel partner(s). We and our independent contractors reserve the right to refuse your booking or the right to board or the right to travel and terminate all services if you or any of your travel partner(s) is drunk or under the influence of drink or drugs; if you are or we reasonably believe that you are in unlawful possession of drugs; or are behaving violently, dangerously, disruptively or irresponsibly or in any manner whatsoever which presents a risk to you or others or is causing a nuisance or annoyance to others.
- No refund will be given, or compensation paid, and no costs or expenses for which you become liable or which are incurred by you will be made by us or be recoverable by you from us in such circumstances.
- You may also become the subject of police inquiry or security measures or investigation and liable in the event that any offence is committed to criminal prosecution and penalties whether in the India or in any other country having jurisdiction in respect of the alleged activity.
- You must fully cooperate with and follow any safety procedures and instructions given by any independent contractor(s) which is running the activities which you do while on tour. It is possible that such independent contractor(s) will require you to sign a waiver form in respect of the activity being carried out.
We do our best to give travelers travelling an enjoyable and hassle free vacation but occasionally plans go wrong. Should you have any complaint, please inform your Tour manager at the same time, who will do everything possible to resolve the matter immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must notify to the company in writing within 7 days of the tour completion with enclosed supporting documents. If you do not write to us within this time, this will affect the investigation and outcome of the complaint. Disputes, if any shall be governed by Jurisdiction on India.
Travel documents facilitate the movement of individuals or groups of people across international boundaries. It includes Airline or Train or Bus tickets, Accommodation vouchers, Car Rental vouchers, Final Itinerary with the Address, Telephone No., and Contact details of Accommodations & Driver (of car rental) and any other document. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including being non-refundable, non-reschedule, non-transferable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment charges. All names on documents must match the legal name on your passport/photo identity, and travel document information must match with Airline or Train or Bus tickets. If there is any variation in the names and any other required information provided by you, the booking may be cancelled subject to cancellation charges.
Travel documents will send to you via Email within 3-5 days after received full payment of tour and handover hard copy (1 set) of above documents. Please review your travel documentation carefully and advise us immediately of any errors in the details as set out in the Checklist. Any errors in names and other details on your travel documentation will be your responsibility if not brought to our attention immediately.
You will receive a final packet we suggest you print up 2 copies. (One for you & one for your family at home)
Mandatory Identification Document
It is Mandatory for all guests (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to provide Photo ID at the time of booking confirmation. Documents as per details given below are applicable for different categories:
- For foreign nationals– copy of Passport + Visa is mandatory.
- For Non Resident Indians clients (NRI client) – copy of passport.
- For Overseas Indian clients holding OCI / PIO card – copy of passport and copy of OCI/PIO card is mandatory.
- For domestic clients– copy of Driving License / Voter ID Card / passport is mandatory.
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airlines, railways, buses, coaches or any other mode of transport, neither do we own or control any hotel , villa , apartment, transport, cruise , coach or coach company or any other facilities. We exercise care in selecting Hotels/Villas/ Resorts/ Apartments/ cruises/transports/ Houseboat / Restaurants or other bookings for making your holiday a comfortable or enjoyable, But because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them. We cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any of any independent contractor, hotelier, airlines, coach owner/ operator and cruise owner/operator, arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these independent contractors or service providers. Your legal recourse is against the specific provider not The Global Trots.
For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours operated, marketed / coordinated by us, the courts in Delhi shall alone have jurisdiction and the laws of Republic of India shall apply.
Once traveler confirms the tour with us, hereby agrees that they have read the terms and conditions mentioned above and also aware of the services that would be provided to you on the tour.