The Golden Triangle refers to the Indian cities of Delhi, Agra (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan) which form an almost equilateral triangle on the map. The three cities in northwest India are the most visited in the country. It will represent the true colour of India with its most striking historical attractions. Its fair combination of history,culture, shopping and food, which make Golden Triangle a fun – filled holiday destination and popular travel Destination among Indian and International travellers. So, embark on a wonderful journey to explore the capital city of Delhi, to witness the wonder of the world, Taj Mahal at Agra and admire the pink city of Jaipur!
To explore India thoroughly we offer lengthened routes of the Golden Triangle circuit and covered destinations such as cities of the Rajasthan (Udaipur, Ranthambore, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Mandawa and many more), holy places (Varanasi, Khajuraho, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Amritsar), beaches of Goa and backwater of Kerala.
Places To visit
♦ Delhi –The Capital of India and famous as “Dilwalon Ki Dilli”
Delhi is one of the metropolitan cities in India and it is divided between two parts Old Delhi and New Delhi. Old Delhi is more conservative and features ancient building and holds most of the city’s history unlike, New Delhi to the west is a modern city with architecturally modern infrastructure. Delhi is rightly referred to as the heart of India due to the prominence in terms of politics, tourism, history, and culture. The capital city comprises everything from tasty food to the shopping area to monuments to tourist attractions that make Delhi tours a memorable one. The best attractions in Delhi are –
♦ Agra –The Capital of The Mughals
Agra is a city situated on the banks of the River Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India and home to three UNESCO Worlds Heritage Sites i.e. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Taj Mahal is a gorgeous unique white marble mausoleum which was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beautiful wife Queen Mumtaz Mahal who died giving birth to his child and whose last wish to her husband was “to build such a tomb in her memory which the world has never seen before”. It took over 17 years to complete with efforts of 22000 workers and 1000 elephants to build the wonderful mausoleum. Gorgeous Indo – Islamic architectural style of the building holds the attention of visitors. Taj Mahal looks implausibly beautiful on a full moon night. Agra fort is a massive red-sandstone fort was built under the commission of Emperor Akbar in 1565 and was further built by his grandson Shah Jahan. The fort is like a mini city surrounded by high fortification walls. Fatehpur Sikri is a city founded by Mughal Emperor Jalal-ud-din Mohammad Akbar and has many attractive buildings. The Major attractions of Agra are:-
♦ Jaipur –The Pink city of Rajasthan
Jaipur is the first planned city of India which was designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya and established by Sawai Jai Singh II. The city is the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan State which renowned globally for its coloured gems. The city reflects the rich architecture, history, and culture of the state. The presence of heritage hotels and boutiques, malls, and high-end shopping facilities make it a suitable destination for a luxury vacation. The Major attractions of Agra are:-
Things To Do
How To Reach
TOUR PACKAGES OF ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR
Inclusions & Exclusion
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis with breakfast.
- The vehicle is available strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- All entry permits, entry tickets included to all sight-seeing points.
- Entrance fee for monuments as listed in the itinerary.
- All parking fee, Road taxes, Fuel and toll charges etc.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentarily (For Hotels).
- Experience Golden Triangle expert’s assistance in all the Destination of the tour.
- Battery Van or Tonga Ride on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal.
- Rickshaw Ride in Heart of Old Delhi Chandni Chowk.
- Rajasthani Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Resort, Jaipur .
- Boat ride on Ganga River in Varanasi.
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur on shared basis.
- Hop into Houseboat in Alleppey and all meals will be provided inside the houseboat.
Note: 1) Packages Cost may change during the fairs & festivals time.
2) For Honeymooners: Arrangement on request of decoration, cake, and candle light dinner (for selected destinations).
- Additional excursions or sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control including but not limited to bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals other than specified in the inclusion
- Tour guide services at any sightseeing place.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, Visa, insurance, Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X’mas & New year Eve if applicable.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Card surcharge if payment through credit card
- Peak season supplements and charges
- All applicable government taxes.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary & anything not mentioned in the above package.
Note: Inclusion and Exclusion of Customized Trips will be provided on request.