Occasion The Global Trots (“We/Us/Our/TT”) Values The Trust Which A Client (“You/Your”) Places In TT And Our Website,The Global Trots.Com (“Website”).
Subsequently, We Demand Upon The Best Quality Of Practices To Guarantee Security Of Exchanges And Most Extreme Protection Of Client Data.
We Regard Your Need To See How Data Outfitted By You Is Being Gathered, Utilized, Uncovered, Moved And Put Away By Us. Right Now, Read This Protection Strategy (“Policy”) To Get Acclimated About Our Data Social Affair And Scattering Practice.
We Guarantee You Of Our Strong Promise To Your Security And The Assurance Of Your Extremely Valuable Data.
The Policy Contains Data About The Website And The Global Trots . So As To Bless You With The Continuous Utilization Of Our Administrations, We May Gather And, In Certain Conditions, Unveil Data About You.
In The Event That You Don’t Consent To The Terms Right Now, Generously Request That You Leave The Site.
In The Event That You Have Any Inquiries Or Concerns, With Respect To This Security Approach, You Should Contact Our Customer Bolster Desk At Support@The Global Trots.Com.
As You May Know, Another European Security Guideline Called General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Has Become Effective On May 25, 2018. GDPR Is Intended To Bring Together The Present Information Security Protection Laws All Through The EU, And To Improve The Privileges Of European Occupants To Ensure Their Own Data.
The GDPR Additionally Applies To Any Business That Offers Its Items Or Administrations To European Inhabitants.
We Gather And Utilize Your Own Data When You Profit Our Administrations. With The End Goal Of The General Information Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), We Are The ‘Information Controller’. Our Information Security Official Can Be Reached At Info@The Global Trots.Com.
We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personally identifiable information, personal data. When you choose to connect with us, all of the information provided to us is kept strictly private including name, addresses and all information collected during the booking process. We do not sell the personal information of our clients.
- Collection of personal data: – We need your personal data to complete and confirm your reservations with respective service providers (Air, Hotel, Car, Other reservations) and to allow us to contact you for customer service purpose. We collect the following personal information but not limited to your –
- Name (Full Name)
- E-mail id
- Contact number
- Residential address
- Country Name
- Date of birth
- Covid Vaccination Status and Certificate
- Credit/ Debit or Bank Account (Payment Details)
- Billing Address
- Passport Copy
- Pan Card Copy
- Aadhar Card Copy (for Indian Resident)
- Visa Copy
- Insurance Information
- Family Details
- Meal Preference
- Health Information
- Education Details
- Employment Details
- Information about our services
- Preferred Language
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- Call Recording
- Information how you like to interact with us (like email, WhatsApp or call etc.)
- Source of Data Collection: –
- Directly – We obtain personal data directly from individuals in a variety of ways, including but not limited to obtaining personal data from individuals who provides us their business card, complete our online forms on our website, provides records relating to previous requests or reservations made, subscribes to our newsletters and preference centre, visits our offices etc.
- Indirectly – We obtain personal data indirectly about individuals from a variety of sources, including but not limited to from the travel agents, other travel website, social media, authorized representative when such person is seeking travel services information on other behalf and out clients.
- Public Source – Personal data may be obtained from public sources such as news articles and internet searches.
- Social and Networking Sites- if you register or long to our websites using social media (e.g. Linkedin, Google, Facebook or Twitter etc.) to authenticate your identity and connect your social media login information with us, we will collect information or content needed for the registration or login that your permitted your social media provider to share with us. That information may include your name and email address and depending on your privacy setting.
- Business Clients- Our business clients may engage us to provide products/ services offered by us which involves sharing personal data they control as part of the engagement.
- How we use personal data: – We may disclose your personal data to following: –
- Service Provider – Suppliers and service providers that perform functions on our behalf and under your instructions in order to carry out the purpose identified. Your information shall be shared with the end service provider like airlines, hotels, car rental, railways, bus service provider or any other suppliers who are responsible for fulfilling your booking. You may note that while making a booking with us you authorize us to share your personal information with the said service providers and suppliers.
- Business Partners and Third Party Vendors – We may also share certain filtered personal information to our business partner who may contact the customers to offer certain services which will enable the customer to have better travel experience or to avail certain benefit.
- Promoting our professional services, Sending invitation.
- Disclosure of Information – We may disclose personal information if required to do so: –
- By Law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation
- By court order or any legal process
- By Regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise
- To secure our system
- How we protect your personal data: – We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and help prevent authorized access to your information and maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
All payments on our website are through SSL secured servers. This means all personal information you provide to us is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt or scramble, data before you send it to us.
- How long we keep your personal data: – We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for including –
- The period necessary for the relevant activity or services,
- Any retention period that is required by law,
- The Period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of services.
- Sharing of Travelers’ photos and videos: – By voluntarily submitting your travel photos or videos to us after availing our services, either on our website or app or through email or any other medium of communication to us, you grant to us, a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, transferable and sub licensable, license to edit, telecast, re-run, reproduce, use, syndicate, print and distribute the materials you submit, or any portion thereof, in or in connection with us and any of its affiliates website, programming, platforms etc. in any manner and in any medium or forum. You represent and warrant to us that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant the aforementioned license to us.
- External Links: – We may use third-party advertising websites to serve advertisements when you visit our Website. Such websites may use information including your personal information in order to provide advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you. We cannot confirm or guarantee or take responsibility for the privacy practices or policies of such third-party advertising websites. We disclaim any liability towards any losses due to privacy infringement or other causes that you may suffer pursuant to access of such third-party advertising websites. We recommend you to read the privacy policies of those third-party advertising websites prior to accessing them.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by charging the option on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. We support your right to block any unwanted internet activities especially that of unscrupulous websites.
- Your Rights: – Under certain circumstances, you have right under applicable data protection laws in relation to your personal data. It is our policy to respect your rights and we will act promptly and in accordance with any applicable law, rules and regulation relating to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdrawal of Consent and Permission: – If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, then kindly leave the site. You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all personal information or decline to provide permission at any time. In case you choose to do so then you may withdraw your consent by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accuracy and rectification: – If you wish to inform us of any changes or correction to your personal information, request a copy of the information we collect on you, please contact us at email@example.com or via any other channel. If applicable, we will forward the rectified information to the third parties that have access to your personal information.
- Eligibility to Transact with us: – You must at least 18 years of age to transact directly with us and also to consent to processing of your personal data.